Approximately 73 acres on Bellamy Brothers Blvd. with a future land use of RES-3 of which 55 acres are uplands. Two and a half miles to the west of Exit 285 on I-75 and adjacent to Hillcrest Preserve MPUD.
• 73 acres +/- on Bellamy Brothers Blvd.
• Future Land Use is RES-3
• 55 acres of uplands
• Adjacent to Hillcrest Preserve MPUD
• Water at the site
50 acres zoned AC & C2 with a future land use of RES-6 Highly desirable high traffic area close to the major intersection of Little Road and Ridge Road. Could be apartments, town homes, office or retail over looking two lakes.
• Build up to 300 units multi-family, office or retail
• Water at the site
• Sewer on Little Road
• Close to major intersection on Ridge Road and Little Road with expansion
of road approved
• High traffic counts
650 acres +/- on SR 52 which is zoned MPUD. Original Platts have been vacated to amend original zoning to allow for more commercial acreage along SR 52 with residential behind commercial. Approved for 1,599 residential units in 2006. Approvals have since expired.
• Residential and Commercial can be purchased together or separately
• Future Land Use is Gateway Hub which allows for multiple uses
• Close proximity to I-75
• Water and Sewer at the site.
Seller will develop lots at this price. Selling approximately 12 acres fully entitled and permitted for 19 single family homes. Each lot is approximately 100 ft by 200 ft. Can be purchased as is with all permits for $500,000.
• 12.03 acres +/- fully permitted for 19 single family lots
• Each lot is approximately 100 ft by 200 ft
• Can be bought as is or fully developed
• Water & Sewer at the site
• Less than one mile off of Little Road
• Close to schools and shopping
40 acres currently zoned R2 (about 70%) and R1 with a future land use of RES-6 less than one half mile north of State Road 54 and less than two miles off of Exit 279 on I-75 with water and sewer at the site.
• 40 acres R2 & R1
• Future Land Use is RES-6
• One half mile north of SR 54
• Two miles to I-75 • Water & Sewer at the site
• Decent single family neighborhood window